Designer One Piece Swimsuits & Bathing Suits
How to pick a one piece swimsuit?
From bandeau to wrap around, a sexy monokini or halter top, one piece swimsuits have made a comeback in the ever changing fashion world. There are many options to consider when shopping for the best one piece swimsuit, here is what you need to consider!
One Piece Swimsuit Neckline and Top Half Design
- A high neck will sit on your collarbone and be more conservative
- A plunging neckline, or deep-v, reveals a bit more
- A square neck, rounded or sweetheart neckline add for a flirty look
- Only on one shoulder, both, or neither! Strapless one pieces are a fun option
- Thin cami-style straps or wider straps mimic the look of a tank top
- Underwire or push up may be a great selection when looking for a sexy one piece swimsuit with extra support
- Racerback, fastback, or fly back to show off your toned back
One Piece Swimsuit Bottom Half Design
- A high cut or cheeky bottom to expose more of your legs
- String/side tie bottoms can be cute for one piece bathing suits
- One piece swimsuits with skirted or hipster bottoms make for a more classic look
- For a more modest look, opt for a one piece swimsuit with a full cover bottom
Where do you wear a one piece swimsuit?
Practically anywhere! One piece swimsuits are both versatile and stylish. With styles offering extra coverage, one piece swimsuits are perfect for modest appearances and can even be dressed up with your everyday clothing. For those still in school, one piece swimsuits can be great for water sports and helping the little one in swim class. The extra fabric on some gorgeous one piece swimsuits can provide tummy control and additional coverage from the sun. The fun doesn’t end there. For a versatile trend-setting outfit, throw on a lace cover up or a pair of shorts to give your one piece swimsuit a whole new look.
Women's One Piece Swimsuit Styles
Monokinis and one piece bathing suits come in a variety of options. Fill your wardrobe with the latest one piece swimsuit styles such as florals, nautical stripes, polka dots and vibrant neon colors. Create a different vibe and go for a ribbed one piece swimsuit or a lace swimsuit that will be sure to turn heads. Pretzel monokinis are great for the tropics and for making a statement down by the pool. Don’t forget to accessorize your beachwear with a large straw hat or a pair of large sunglasses. So what’re you waiting for? Shop for a designer one piece swimsuit at Bloomingdale’s today.