The oxford shirt made its debut at the beginning of the Ralph Lauren brand, and since then, has solidified its status as a pillar of the Polo look. Today, Mr. Lauren continues to design countless variations of his iconic shirt, including a relaxed version and slim-stretch versions that are finished with our multicolored signature Pony.
- Classic Fit: our roomiest silhouette. Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve.
- Classic Fit: size medium has a 31½" back body length and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Slim-Stretch Fit: cut close to the body, with fitted sleeves and higher armholes; 5¼" slimmer at the waist than our Classic Fit.
- Slim-Stretch Fit: size medium has a 30¾" back body length and a 34¼" sleeve length. Back body length and sleeve length are taken from the center back of the neck.
- Button-down point collar. Applied buttoned placket. Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Split back yoke with a box pleat ensures a comfortable fit and a greater range of motion.
- Shirttail hem. Ralph Lauren's multicolored signature embroidered pony accents the left chest.
- Web ID: 3829319