A winter essential, Canada Goose's versatile Victoria jacket lends timeless warmth.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time…and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Approx. 33" from back of neck to hem, based on a size medium
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size medium
- Two-way adjustable zip-removable hood with fleece lining, genuine fur trim, interior hood wire for wind protection
- Recessed ribbed cuffs on sleeves, interior drawcord at waist, interior shoulder straps for carrying
- Concealed front zip placket with tape-fastened outer panel
- Two zip hip pockets, two interior pockets with headphones slot
- Insulated with 625 fill power down
- Thermal experience index 3: fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use (15°F to -5°F)
- Real fur items will not be shipped to a residence, business, or P.O. Box in California because several California cities have banned the sale of real fur items.
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1068584