A front-row fixture and urban must-have, the Rossclair parka is filled with exceptionally warm duck down and finished with fluffy coyote fur at the hood.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time
and the latest adventure that beckons
- Fits true to size, order your normal size. If between sizes, order one size down.
- Designed for a relaxed fit to accommodate layering
- Approx. 36.5" from back of neck to hem, based on a size medium
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size medium
- Fixed drawstring hood with zip-detachable coyote fur trim, two-way front zip closure, front button placket
- Waist flap pockets, interior drawstring waist, adjustable center back vent with zip closure
- Long sleeves, logo patch on left arm, lined, duck down filled
- Thermal experience index 3: fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use (15°F to -5°F)
- Real fur items will not be shipped to a residence, business, or P.O. Box in California because several California cities have banned the sale of real fur items.
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1789399