- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Designed for a slim fit
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size small
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Zip-detachable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with fleece for warmth and comfort
- Placket with Velcro® closures over two-way front zip closure that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion
- Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- Disc logo on left chest pocket
- Four double-entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro®closures; side entry has zip closures
- Utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on right sleeve with top flap and Velcro® closure
- Long sleeves with recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat, PBI patch on left sleeve
- Stowable nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free when not being worn
- Interior drawcord waist for an adjustable fit
- Interior security pocket with zip closure, interior drop-in pocket
- Insulated with 625-fill power white duck down
- Thermal experience index 5: field-tested for the coldest places on earth (-22°F+)
- Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, Canada Goose outerwear designs are all crafted in Canada with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Canada Goose donates $50 with each sale of a PBI jacket, which provides critical funding to Polar Bears International in support of the preservation of polar bears and their habitats.
- Real fur items will not be shipped to a residence, business, or P.O. Box in California because several California cities have banned the sale of real fur items.
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 3392105
- Shell & lining: 84% polyester/16% cotton; fill: 80% down/20% feathers; real coyote fur trim at hood, origin: USA or Canada, natural
- Dry clean without fur
- This item may not be shipped to California.
09/28/2020 01:06:41 EDT
08/18/2020 15:26:52 EDT