In bright blue, Canada Goose's puffer coat lends lightweight warmth that won't hold you down.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time
and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Approx. 36" from back of neck to hem, based on a size medium
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size medium
- Adjustable down filled tunnel hood for wind protection, brushed tricot chin guard, front zip closure
- Side zip pockets, two interior pockets, stretch cuffs
- Polar Bears International patch on left shoulder
- Insulated with 750 fill power down
- Canada Goose donates $50 with each sale of a PBI jacket, which provides critical funding to Polar Bears International in support of the preservation of polar bears and their habitats.
- Web ID: 729555