Canada Goose's full calf-length parka provides ultra protection and warmth. The hood boasts a detachable coyote fur ruff for versatility.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time…and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Approx. 49" from back of neck to hem, based on a size medium
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a medium
- Long sleeves with recessed ribbed knit cuffs
- Thermal experience index 5: field-tested for the coldest places on earth (-20°F+)
- Real fur items will not be shipped to a residence, business, or P.O. Box in California because several California cities have banned the sale of real fur items.
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1068612