This quilted coat from Canada Goose enlists lofty, white-duck down to fill its slim channels, lending expedition-caliber warmth to this timeless, fur-trimmed topper.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time
and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Designed for a relaxed fit to accommodate layering. For a slim fit, order one size down
- Approx. 35" from back of neck to hem, based on a size medium
- Fixed drawstring hood with fur trim, long sleeves, adjustable snap tabs at cuffs
- Concealed two-way zip front closure with toggle-button storm placket
- Quilted, leather trim at cuffs, pockets and back, left-shoulder logo patch
- Two slit side pockets, double-vented back with snap closures, lined
- Thermal experience index 3: fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use (15°F to -5°F)
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size XS
- Real fur items will not be shipped to a residence, business, or P.O. Box in California because several California cities have banned the sale of real fur items.
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1395340