- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Designed for a regular fit
- Approx. 24.75" from back of neck to hem, based on a size medium
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size small
- Fixed toggle drawstring hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds, buckled tab at back of hood for an adjustable fit
- Detachable coyote fur ruff, concealed front zip closure with button placket
- Two angled chest slit pockets, two hip flap pockets with logo detail, long sleeves
- Left sleeve zip and pen pockets
- Reinforced elbow patches for durability, contrast rib-knit cuffs and hem, lined
- Insulated with 625-fill power Canadian white duck down
- Thermal experience index 3: fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use (15°F to -5°F)
- Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, Canada Goose outerwear designs are all crafted in Canada with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Real fur items will not be shipped to a residence, business, or P.O. Box in California because several California cities have banned the sale of real fur items.
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 3032087
- Shell: polyester/cotton; lining: nylon; fill: duck down/feathers; real coyote fur ruff, origin: Canada, natural, exclusive of trim
- Dry clean without fur trim
- This item may not be shipped to California.
02/20/2020 06:11:12 EST
02/07/2020 14:14:07 EST