Luxe and lightweight, this down-insulated Canada Goose puffer cleverly packs into an interior stretch mesh pocket for traveling ease.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time
and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size. If between sizes, order one size down.
- Designed for relaxed fit to accommodate layering
- Stand collar, tuck-away snap hood, two-way front zip closure, zip hand pockets
- Long sleeves, thumb loops at cuffs, quilted, lined
- Approx. 31" from back of neck to hem, based on a size small
- Model measurements: 5’10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size extra small
- Thermal experience index 2: ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility (32°F to 5°F)
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1754271